"The Thing" Prequel

Dante

I was actually hoping for a Carpenter made continuation of the 80's "The Thing" because I think the ending of that movie begged for it. However I'll take this. Hopefully they do a good job. With updated special effects it should be good.

I was actually hoping for a Carpenter made continuation of the 80's "The Thing" because I think the ending of that movie begged for it. However I'll take this. Hopefully they do a good job. With updated special effects it should be good.

It would be cooler if someone just gave John Carpenter some money to make another film.

Carpenter's "The Thing" doesn't need a sequel, it has one of the best endings ever. As for the new prequel, I am sure it will be terrible like so many other 'remakes'. We can only hope it will be decent.

Carpenter's "The Thing" doesn't need a sequel, it has one of the best endings ever. As for the new prequel, I am sure it will be terrible like so many other 'remakes'. We can only hope it will be decent.

I agree the ending was great. Just hoping for some more Carpenter goodness!