Congrats Action Jackson

Pat7s

Don't hold your breath on trading Lynch for value. I think other teams in the league know about his character and this year he was outplayed by Jackson. I would have thought Lynch would have made an effort to change his style (ie be more agressive to the hole and not dance sideways at the LOS) after he got demoted. Didn't happen and there are a lot of other running backs out there that are the same as or better than Lynch. A team wouldn't need to trade for him. He'll be with the Bills and backing up Freddie next year.

I love freddy and he should be the featured back, but Marshawn despite what you all say is a team player and if you ask him who his favorite NFL player is he would say Fred Jackson. Beastmode is way too young and has too much potential for everyone to throw him under the bus for a 29 year old with maybe 5 years left. All i'm saying is I want them both.

It amazes me he managed to get 1000 despite the terrible offense... it makes me wonder what would happen if they actually gave him the ball more consistently every game and had a decent o-line. He looks like a mini version of Thurman out there:

1. He waits for his blockers, lets them stumble over each other and manages 2-4 yards out of nothing. Thurman did that all the time but with lineman that didn't stumble mover each other and he's get 6-8 yards.

2. He's shifty, but can power when necessary

3. He can catch out of the backfield

Lynch seems to not have the vision Fred has, as he's always running into his lineman. Plus he never seems as shifty.

I really hope they keep Fred Jackson next year as the starter... thoughts?

Can you guys please stop calling him "action jackson"? my buddy calls him "fast freddy". i don't like that either. GET IT RIGHT! ITS "SLASH N DASH JACKSON". GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!