Will Josh Reed's career mirror Andre's?

BillsWatch

A lot of asinine replies who did not read the whole post. I was talking about his career path going to free agency after an injury and having to go back to Bills because there was no good offer on the table. I did not talk about stats at all. There is more to careers than playing Madden. Andre talked a lot about making money in free agency and then needed to go back to Buffalo due to injury and

Personal attack comments are pretty pathetic when are twisting it say nothing regarding original post. May you be forced into a threesome with Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of asinine replies who did not read the whole post. I was talking about his career path going to free agency after an injury and having to go back to Bills because there was no good offer on the table. I did not talk about stats at all. There is more to careers than playing Madden. Andre talked a lot about making money in free agency and then needed to go back to Buffalo due to injury and

Personal attack comments are pretty pathetic when are twisting it say nothing regarding original post. May you be forced into a threesome with Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

I would have bet my mortgage that you would have been flamed hard, and you were!! To compare Josh Reed to Andre Reed is ludicrous. In 10 years from now, Andre should be in the Hall of Fame. Reed will have been forgotten.

I would have bet my mortgage that you would have been flamed hard, and you were!! To compare Josh Reed to Andre Reed is ludicrous. In 10 years from now, Andre should be in the Hall of Fame. Reed will have been forgotten.

I am not sure how much of a mortgage for a hut made of dung and straw is worth but you are right. I did not judge the intelligence of so many people so low.