Help Back A Short Film!

Brand J

Hello Bills nation,

If the holidays, or the recession hasn't gotten your pockets into trouble, I am asking for you to consider being a backer for my short film. The fundraiser was just launched today and I need all the help that I can get to reach my goal. If you don't want to contribute, but know someone who might, spread the word! This is an "all or nothing" fundraiser, meaning that I either reach my goal (only then will the pledged amount be taken out), or I fail to reach my goal (no one has to pay). Please consider and take a look. If you have any questions, PM me. Thank you and have a Happy New Year! :censored:

"A Funny Thing Happened..."

So far, only 1 Bills fan has PM'd me and said that he'd contribute... Is there no one else out there who is in a position to help bring my script to life? You can contribute as little as $10, or as much as you'd like. Again, it's all or nothing deal, so pledges are only taken out when the project ends AND the goal is successfully reached. I have until the end of March to reach my goal. If you can help, it would be much appreciated! :devil: If you'd like to read a scene from my script (.pdf) to see what it is you are being asked to support, PM an email address..