Turk Schonert on Sirius right now live

realtruelove

Fairchild's team is so bad that they provided my New Mexico Lobos, possibly the most dysfunctional and terrible team in the entire NCAA, their only win of the 2009 season. Maybe I'll get my wish and Wyoming or SDSU will hire Schonert to be their HC, so the Lobos can get two guaranteed wins next season.

Last year, people were openly hoping Fairchild would fail and thereby it would prove that he was the sole reason the Bills offense couldn't get out of its own way. Well, that didn't work out so well, as CSU went to and won the New Mexico Bowl (scoring 40 points) while the Bills offense under its new hot coordinator Turk Schonert continued to suck. Was Colorado State dreadful this year? You bet your jauron. They were terrible. By the way, Pete Thomas committed to CSU, so they may be getting back up off the mat next year. That's college football.

Who cares how complex an offense is? The only thing that matters is how many points they score. Look at the Chargers offense, it's pretty simple and they're scoring like crazy.

Marv once said that good teams do the ordinary things extraordinarily well, not extraordinary things ordinarily well.

You completely missed the point. Fairchild wasn't running his offense under Jauron.