The plan...

sharper802

1. Fire Modrak, Guy, and Overdorff along with the entire coaching and training staff except April

2. Bring in a true football GM

3a. Cut and/or not resign Reed, Fitzpatrick(Edwards is a cheap back-up QB), Denney, McCargo, Chambers, McKinnney, Wendling, Corto, Ellison, Mitchell, Stupar and every other TE not name Fine or Nelson, and then maybe even Whitner

3b. I would keep Kelsay, Parrish, Hardy, Steve Johnson, Spencer Johnson, Jenkins, and every other lineman they have including Incognito, Meredith, and Simmons

4. Hire Russ Grimm or Leslie Frazier as HC and take a shot at Weiss as OC

5. Trade a second round pick for Kevin Kolb

6. Franchise TO - why should they just let him walk w/o at least trying to keep him?

7. Sign the best OLB available in FA - there won't be a top flight LT available - only Buffalo would give them away

7a. Decide whether Maybin is a DE or OLB

8. Draft best available offensive tackle with first round pick assuming they can't trade back

9a. If they can con someone into trading back in the first round still take the best offensive tackle available followed by either a DT or OLB.

9b.. Use the rest of the draft to stockpile LB's, and d-lineman

10. Hope the Bills get healthy especially Wood, McGee, McKelvin, Byrd, and D. Bell.

1. Fire Modrak, Guy, and Overdorff along with the entire coaching and training staff except April

2. Bring in a true football GM

3a. Cut and/or not resign Reed, Fitzpatrick(Edwards is a cheap back-up QB), Denney, McCargo, Chambers, McKinnney, Wendling, Corto, Ellison, Mitchell, Stupar and every other TE not name Fine or Nelson, and then maybe even Whitner

3b. I would keep Kelsay, Parrish, Hardy, Steve Johnson, Spencer Johnson, Jenkins, and every other lineman they have including Incognito, Meredith, and Simmons

4. Hire Russ Grimm or Leslie Frazier as HC and take a shot at Weiss as OC

5. Trade a second round pick for Kevin Kolb

6. Franchise TO - why should they just let him walk w/o at least trying to keep him?

7. Sign the best OLB available in FA - there won't be a top flight LT available - only Buffalo would give them away

7a. Decide whether Maybin is a DE or OLB

8. Draft best available offensive tackle with first round pick assuming they can't trade back

9a. If they can con someone into trading back in the first round still take the best offensive tackle available followed by either a DT or OLB.

9b.. Use the rest of the draft to stockpile LB's, and d-lineman

10. Hope the Bills get healthy especially Wood, McGee, McKelvin, Byrd, and D. Bell.

How desperate am I for attention to respond to my own incredibly well thought out post...LOL?