AVP, come on, that was the worst game plan ever

Chuckknox

I thought running on first down on 95% of the plays today was pretty effective. :thumbsup:

Also, not sure he fooled anyone when we lined up in a 5-WR set and had all five receivers run curls every time.

It continues to puzzle me how no one can get open or run routes across the middle of the field.

They don't play against our defense..

You can blame the OC all you want, is it his fault that even with max protection plays the O line can't block anyone! AVP did pretty well considering what he had to deal with all season, blame jauron for this mess of a team.

If Jauron / FO doesn't blow up the entire O line they might have been way better in running and passing.

I give a huge amount of credit to Fred Jackson for running as well as he did considering the lines he played behind this season.

This kind of vomit of a post makes me sick. What the hell did you expect, people? The Bills to win given the current situation? An effective game plan with a QB who had never played in an NFL game, let alone have the benefit of practicing with starters more than three times? An OC who was given the job a week before the season? A front office that didn't feel having a competent left tackle was important? An interim coach? 18 players on IR? Seriously, what the hell are you people thinking?

I thought we were way beyond the bitching stage, and into the realistic stage. Apparently not. Stop bitchin and man up. There are way too many things screwed up with this team to complain about an OC's game plan -- as if a different game plan would have made a difference. Unbelievable.