Does Michael Vick Still have what it takes?

Michael Vick's contract will be up with the Eagels this year. I doubt they will chose to keep him. Tony Dungy (Vick's mentor) expressed interest in the Bills as a potential good fit. Michael Vick's best year was in 2006, Which was his last season before he went to prison. The Bills have never really experienced a mobile quarterback with an excellent run game. If the Bills don't draft a quarterback, would Vick be the best option? How would he do in Buffalo? Does he still have what it takes physically, at 30 years old

this is going to turn very quickly into every other vick thread where people say that they'd quit being fans and that he's the scum of the earth. just thought i'd warn those who didn't know that already

but I think that he does still have it. with the two backs we have, i think we could make a really good offensive scheme with him.

Before the dogfighting stuff all came out of the woodwork, Michael Vick was one of my favorite NFL players. That's what the spotlight does to ya, I guess. I hope he dies painfully and I get to see it.

Don't believe in giving anyone a second chance do you? I'm sure you weren't exactly a saint your whole life. He did his time, expressed his regret and deserves a fair shot. Hate the sin, not the sinner...

Don't believe in giving anyone a second chance do you? I'm sure you weren't exactly a saint your whole life. He did his time, expressed his regret and deserves a fair shot. Hate the sin, not the sinner...

When has he expressed his regret? Every time that piece of crap opens his mouth he tries to paint himself as the victim. Last I checked, the victims were the dogs he tortured and slaughtered and the families who lost their pets to that monster.

QUIT WITH THE VICK THREADS ALREADY!!!

If you want a QB with that skill set well....the Raiders signed him...JP Losman

So anyone who backs Vick but isn't a major supporter of Losman not only lacks a conscience, but is a !@#$ing hypocrite as well!

Thanks so much, Father Ignoramus.

When has he expressed his regret? Every time that piece of crap opens his mouth he tries to paint himself as the victim. Last I checked, the victims were the dogs he tortured and slaughtered and the families who lost their pets to that monster.

QUIT WITH THE VICK THREADS ALREADY!!!

If you want a QB with that skill set well....the Raiders signed him...JP Losman

So anyone who backs Vick but isn't a major supporter of Losman not only lacks a conscience, but is a !@#$ing hypocrite as well!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/27/michael.vick/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzytivQsPGI

And why bring Losman into this? You are just trying to instigate more arguments.

And why bring Losman into this? You are just trying to instigate more arguments.

Didn't you just start THIS thread? Pot, meet Kettle.

Oops, not you. So what. You COULD have asked that question to whoever DID start this thread.

Didn't you just start THIS thread? Pot, meet Kettle.

Oops, not you. So what. You COULD have asked that question to whoever DID start this thread.

I never asked a question that pertained to what the OP said. His was a simple can he or can't he play question. You are the one who wants to watch him get murdered. That's what I was responding to.

I never asked a question that pertained to what the OP said. His was a simple can he or can't he play question. You are the one who wants to watch him get murdered. That's what I was responding to.

Ahhh yes, now that WOULD make this a merry, merry Christmas!!

Yeah, he's said he apologizes but then every time he's opened his mouth since then, he's tried to make himself the victim "it's unfortunate this happened to me"....just proof that he made the apology under duress...he'd probably go right back to it if he thought he could without getting caught

As far as bringing up Losman, did you ever look at their games?

Mobile, strong arm are the positives

inaccurate passer, not much for reading defenses are the negatives

and they fit both Vick AND Losman.

Anyone who supports Vick should be a big fan of Losman as well or they're hypocrites

i think he could be a option but id rather go with pennington, bulger, or k collins.... and draft a young qb to groom....

So you think that pennington (fragile) will stand up behind our line he'd die like trent, bulger id try if he got back to form (how old is he idk) k.collins naw ill pass he's gonna retire...id take tebow or mccoy...if not those the mike vick should be our stater unless we can trade for dennis dixon from steelers... :wallbash:

Yeah, he's said he apologizes but then every time he's opened his mouth since then, he's tried to make himself the victim "it's unfortunate this happened to me"....just proof that he made the apology under duress...he'd probably go right back to it if he thought he could without getting caught

As far as bringing up Losman, did you ever look at their games?

Mobile, strong arm are the positives

inaccurate passer, not much for reading defenses are the negatives

and they fit both Vick AND Losman.

Anyone who supports Vick should be a big fan of Losman as well or they're hypocrites

I never said they didn't have the same skill set. It is just plain stupid to bring in JP as more ammo for your anti-Vick campaign.

I still must be missing the comparison between vick and jp... I dont remember JP ever scrambling in buffalo other than running for his life which would result in either a bad pass, an attempt at evans, or a fumble. vick was actually an accomplished runner. I'd put him more like flutie personally, as he actually knows how to run when he needs to, and makes room for it. and he DOES actually complete passes.