So Snider is worse than Ralph?

DarthICE

Apparently not to Shanahan. I just read this link that said Shanahan told the Bills he and Allen were a package deal? Uh ok so why didn't we hire Allen?

That hints to me the Bills (aka RALPH) is full of **** in regards to cleaning house and handing the thing over to a 'football guy'.

I said it before and will say it again, Ralph and this org is NOT well thought of in League Circles regardless of what some fans think? Need a link for that? When we are offering 10 frigging million per year and no one is biting...I don't' need a link.

Because $nyder is not a business man when it comes to Red$kins and is willing to treat it as if it was fantasy football. And the hints to you were impressions you had before you read the imaginary (not-posted) article linked.

"No one wants to come to Buffalo because they are NOT WINNING. We get a proven, NFL GM in place, and things will start to change."

Players don't want to come to Oakland, St. Louis, Cleveland, or Chicago for the same reason. You're right, it has nothing to do with the city. Players work their butts off just to make it into the NFL, so they want to win when they make it. As soon as the Bills start to show signs of life, players will want to come here.

After all, Indianapolis isn't exactly an entertainment mecca, and neither is Green Bay. But players want to play there because they're consistent winners.