somethings to consider for 2010

Razorback

A native of upstate NY and a longtime Bills fan now living in NW Arkansas I would like to throw out some ideas for the Bills concerning some former Razorbacks:

1) Take a look at signing Matt Jones at WR, assuming that we don't resign TO. Matt has made some off field mistakes, but he really is a fine person. He is 6'6" and runs a lgit 4.4 forty. He is an athletic freak and was the 1st round pick of the Jaguars a few years ago.

2) Trade Marshawn Lynch to Oakland for Darren McFadden. A change of teams would benefit both players.

3) If we don't draft a QB in the 1st round, I would take a chance on Mitch Mustain in the later rounds. Mitch was the top rated QB coming out of High School four years ago (ahead of Matthew Stafford and Tim Tebow). He enrolled at the University of Arkansas and by the 2nd game of the year he was the starter. He guided the razorbacks to seven consecutive wins (over SEC competition) and saved Houston Nutt his job at Arkansas. He started the 8th game but threw an early interception and was pulled by Nutt and never returned as the starter, while the razorbacks played .500 ball the rest of the year. Mitch and Nutt never saw eye to eye and he transferred to USC following his freshman year. He then was behind an established USC quarterback (Mark Sanchez) and this year Pete Carroll decided to go with the new Freshman phenom (Barkley). Even though he has not played a lot the past few years, he is a very talented QB and probably better than 95% of the current starting collegiate QB's. Keep an eye on him.

A native of upstate NY and a longtime Bills fan now living in NW Arkansas I would like to throw out some ideas for the Bills concerning some former Razorbacks:

1) Take a look at signing Matt Jones at WR, assuming that we don't resign TO. Matt has made some off field mistakes, but he really is a fine person. He is 6'6" and runs a lgit 4.4 forty. He is an athletic freak and was the 1st round pick of the Jaguars a few years ago.

2) Trade Marshawn Lynch to Oakland for Darren McFadden. A change of teams would benefit both players.

3) If we don't draft a QB in the 1st round, I would take a chance on Mitch Mustain in the later rounds. Mitch was the top rated QB coming out of High School four years ago (ahead of Matthew Stafford and Tim Tebow). He enrolled at the University of Arkansas and by the 2nd game of the year he was the starter. He guided the razorbacks to seven consecutive wins (over SEC competition) and saved Houston Nutt his job at Arkansas. He started the 8th game but threw an early interception and was pulled by Nutt and never returned as the starter, while the razorbacks played .500 ball the rest of the year. Mitch and Nutt never saw eye to eye and he transferred to USC following his freshman year. He then was behind an established USC quarterback (Mark Sanchez) and this year Pete Carroll decided to go with the new Freshman phenom (Barkley). Even though he has not played a lot the past few years, he is a very talented QB and probably better than 95% of the current starting collegiate QB's. Keep an eye on him.

1) You base this off of what? What his P.O. said? No thanks.

2) Lynch for McFadden? An injury prone young RB who hasn't proven anything for a RB who's shown some flashes, but has had some off-field trouble? No thanks.

3) Mitch Mustain? You want to dig into USC's 3rd string with a draft pick? No thanks.

1. wouldnt mind taking a shot on jones.

2. dont understand this.

3. i'd be alright taking a shot on any qb in the draft, even mitch cumstein.

1. That will not be acceptable on TSW. Mistakes in your past are not allowed. Only Holy-Rollers need apply.

2. I'll pass. I feel Lynch will put in the work this off-season and run over a few people en route to 1,500 next year. My $.02.

3. Let me tell you a little story? I once knew a guy who could have been a great golfer, could have gone pro, all he needed was a little time and practice. Decided to go to college instead. Went for four years, did pretty well. At the end of his four years, his last semester he was kicked out... You know what for? He was night putting, just putting at night with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean... You know who that guy was Danny? Take one good guess. Bob Hope? Ha ha... No, that guy was Mitch Cumstein, my roommate. He was a good guy.