BLACKOUT - 72 HOUR RULE

vegas55

Toronto game sold out yet? 72 hour rule would require the game to be sold out by 8:30 tonight, or Buffalo area is blacked out.

I know that I'm sounding like a broken record on this, but the Bills game will not be blacked out. The Bills sold the rights to sell tickets to the Toronto games to Rogers Communications. As soon as they did that, the NFL considers those games to be sold out since the Bills in effect sold every ticket to the game to Rogers. So it does not matter if Rogers sells the games out, they will still be broadcast in Buffalo.

:P
I know that I'm sounding like a broken record on this, but the Bills game will not be blacked out. The Bills sold the rights to sell tickets to the Toronto games to Rogers Communications. As soon as they did that, the NFL considers those games to be sold out since the Bills in effect sold every ticket to the game to Rogers. So it does not matter if Rogers sells the games out, they will still be broadcast in Buffalo.

You should be able to watch the game in Buffalo. The NFL considers the game a sell - out because Rogers Communications purchased the tickets. The Bills and the NFL have recieved their money for the game already. This is a great sports week in the Las Vegas market for all ex-Buffaloinans. Sabres game on Versus tonight and the Bills game on Thursday.