Tis the season....

Mediaman

http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_story_322073744.html

I'm sorry, I don't believe in saying Season's Greetings, or Happy Holidays. If you are Jewish I will say Happy Chanukah, and if you are a Christian I will say Merry Christmas. If I don't know what religion you are, then I don't know you well enough to even be speaking with you. I don't believe in this PC crap, I still call it the office christmas party and I don't send out winter solstice cards. Let my kids have Santa in school, and as far as the non Christians, well too bad, get over it. Lots of jewish kids got candy canes as well and noone complained back then. And everyone grew up just fine. I didn't complain when we had Yum Kippur off in public school in NYC. This is not meant to be a Christian vs Jewish thread, just stop with the PC stuff. I'm not even religous, but let the kids have something to look forward to.

Sorry had to rant.

Last year, I went out and bought a bunch of stuff and decorated the office. Along comes a jewish co-worker who complained that I didn't put up a menora. I said "Bring one in, I'll put it up for you!"

She did not bring one in. I think she just felt the need to complain, as do most of these people...

Last year, I went out and bought a bunch of stuff and decorated the office. Along comes a jewish co-worker who complained that I didn't put up a menora. I said "Bring one in, I'll put it up for you!"

She did not bring one in. I think she just felt the need to complain, as do most of these people...

122256[/snapback]

Exactly, bring it in and I'll be the first one helping to wire it up or whatever it takes. The Christmas season is for everyone. The more festive the better.

just as long as nobody disses Mr Hankey :lol:

122268[/snapback]

High di do..

Mr Hankey rules. But I"m sure someone somewhere is upset that either South Park has goofed on Christmas or that Christmas is even mentioned.