Sign Harrington!

I posted this knowing I'd get lots of flak but I saw him a lot in college and he was a real leader that willed his team to win. I don't know what happened to him but I suspect he got his brains beat in in Detroit. N.O. thought enough of him to keep him around until the last minute. Maybe he'll never cut it as a pro, but he's a leader and he knows how to win. Watch the game he had against Arizona. He could be a Kurt Warner.

I respect your opinion, but I'll name 5 other current NFL QB's that were great college leaders too.

Leftwich - Marshall

Quinn - Notre Dame

V. Young - Texas

Leinart - USC

Croyle - Alabama

All 5 have been failures to this point at the NFL level. The pro game seperates the men from boys...

Look, mate, I understand your point. Here, however, is the catch:

1) How much better is he going to be than Ryan Fitzpatrick after having played....er....how many downs this year?

2) How much better is he going to be than Trent Edwards after having played....er...how many downs this year?

3) How much credibility is he going to have after having tossed a 0.0 against the Bills?

Let that one roll off your tongue for a few moments. Let's repeat it again, for the junior-high-schoolers that frequent this board. (ahem)...

Joey Harrington threw a 0.0 quarterback rating against the 7-9 Buffalo Bills.

(Wash, rinse, repeat...)

Joey Harrington threw a 0.0 quarterback rating against the 7-9 Buffalo Bills.

Come on, mate. Come on. Deep breath, shrug shoulders, left-foot-in-front-of-the-other...