JP needs to start now

Mopreme

Let's face it, the season is over. In order to make the play-offs, the Bills need to win pretty much every game inluding road games which they tend to lose. I read an article in the Rotchester paper online which makes a good point, JP needs to get in there and play. He needs to be ready for next season. Carson Palmer sat the bench all season last year, and due to this, played poorly in the beginning of this season. The Bills cannot make the same mistake with JP; he can't play any worse than Bledsoe and he'll get the needed experience to carry it over for next season. The Giants, a play-off team, are starting Manning. It makes sense, he (as well of JP) are the future. Let's start now. Mike Mularky is Donahue's puppet, hence he was hired. It's a simple fact that Tom won't admit to his mistake that Bledsoe was washed up and 1st round pick was wasted. I have to admit, I was very excited when I first heard that Drew was coming to Buffalo, and he played pretty well in his first season. The departure of Peerless hurt big time. Both him and Eric Moulds had career years. It's time to start over. Get JP in there, get Lee Evans more involved. Both are first round picks. Look at some other first round pick receivers tearing it up - Roy Williams and Michael Clayton. There is no reason why Evan can't put up those kind of numbers as well. Yeah, the offensive line issue. It's sad when the Bills have a forth pick at right tackle and a third round pick at left tackle while the Patriots have a line comprised of late rounders, yet Brady has all the time in the world to throw the ball. It's unreal. It comes down to this - the coaching staff sucks, Tom Donahue sucks in evaluating talent as well. I hate the Patriots but their coach places more worth on smarts, desire and willingness to play rather than talent. I agree. You can teach skills but you cannot teach work ethic or character. The Bills are a team with some talent and that's pretty much it. This is what needs to be done - start JP, let go of Bledsoe at end of year - maybe even trade with Henry if some team bites, fire Tom Donahue and start fresh.