DJ the Coach or the Scape Goat?

Is DJ the coach or scape goat.

Believe me I cannot stand DJ the coach, but something a recent personal experience has taught me...well things are not always as they appear. DJ will never be a head coach in the league again and should have never got this job. He was picked because he is a company man. The real problem is the fools in the front office. No one and I mean no one should play Texas Hold'em with these guys.....They cannot be trusted!

This hurts me to say, but I honestly am not sure if this is all DJ's fault. It is true th eman is smart and knows more about Football than we all do. Hell, he probably knows more abut my job than I do! That said, I think the only think I can truly blame him for is his innovation and passion. He has no emotion at all!

I think the Front office is a much larger problem......and if Ralph would have swallowed his pride and retained Polian....Well, the rest would have been history!

If they only fire Jauron and bring in a replacement, I don't care who that replacement is, this team won't be going anywhere. Jauron's not a good coach but in this case he's just the tip of the iceberg. They need to fire every single person in the football department.

Is DJ the coach or scape goat.

Believe me I cannot stand DJ the coach, but something a recent personal experience has taught me...well things are not always as they appear. DJ will never be a head coach in the league again and should have never got this job. He was picked because he is a company man. The real problem is the fools in the front office. No one and I mean no one should play Texas Hold'em with these guys.....They cannot be trusted!

This hurts me to say, but I honestly am not sure if this is all DJ's fault. It is true th eman is smart and knows more about Football than we all do. Hell, he probably knows more abut my job than I do! That said, I think the only think I can truly blame him for is his innovation and passion. He has no emotion at all!

I think the Front office is a much larger problem......and if Ralph would have swallowed his pride and retained Polian....Well, the rest would have been history!

No, Jauron is not the whole problem, but his record speaks for itself. Jauron doesn't commit the idiotic penalties, drop passes, throw interceptions or miss tackles. But his coaching staff has the players unprepared, undisciplined and seemingly unmotivated (with a few exceptions). He has a mess to work with currently, but who believes that is a valid excuse for 7 out of 8 years?

A HC can be unemotional on the field. Lots of them have and have won Superbowls to boot. But you had better find some way to motivate the coaching staff and the players to perform up to standards. Maybe that's the problem. Jauron just doesn't have high enough standards.

I dunno.