Go ahead call me a non-true fan, but...

sharper802

I hope we lose. I want DJ fired and Fewell to take over. Not that I want Fewell to coach next year but maybe without Skeletor Fewell will make some changes. I want to see Maybin at OLB the rest of the way. If they fired DJ before the bye he could have had two weeks to prepare for the switch. I want to see AVP open it up the way everyone thought it was going to be when they signed TO. I want to see if there woudl be any change in philosophy with DJ gone. Mostly I want to see if Trent can play in a more aggressive offense. If he can not then the franchise is doomed for another 3 years...

I hope we lose. I want DJ fired and Fewell to take over. Not that I want Fewell to coach next year but maybe without Skeletor Fewell will make some changes. I want to see Maybin at OLB the rest of the way. If they fired DJ before the bye he could have had two weeks to prepare for the switch. I want to see AVP open it up the way everyone thought it was going to be when they signed TO. I want to see if there woudl be any change in philosophy with DJ gone. Mostly I want to see if Trent can play in a more aggressive offense. If he can not then the franchise is doomed for another 3 years...

You're a non-true fan!

I always feel better watching the Bills win rather than lose and I think that unless the Bills make the playoffs (LOL), then both DJ and the FO will be changed in the offseason.