How bad is it? Pretty damn bad, offensive really.

Beerball

link

Aside from the comparisons, when you add up the numbers from these two electric players, you’ll see a combined total yardage output of 2241 and 14 touchdowns. When you break that down, you’ll see that Harvin and Peterson alone are gobbling up more yards than the entire offenses of the San Francisco 49ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bills, Kansas City Chiefs, Cleveland Browns and Oakland Raiders. Doing the same with touchdowns and they’ve outscored nine entire offensive teams.

Now that's real surprising. Harvin and Peterson have Brett Favre handing off and/or throwing them the ball, and the Vikings offensive line pass / run blocking for them. Lynch and T.O., or if you prefer, Jackson and Evans on the other hand, have Edwards / Fitzpatrick at QB and quite possibly the worst offensive line in NFL history "helping" them gain their yardage. What else would the writer like to point out, that Wayne Gretsky and his Edmonton Oilers scored more goals then the expansion Cleveland Barons in 1981?? Or that the New York Yankees hit more home runs then the Kansas City Royals this past season? Or how about this startling factoid: Joe Montana and his 49ers of the 80's won more SB's then Elway and his Broncos in the 80's. I love this ground breaking reporting in the world of sports today!! Oh and one more thing, the Cowboys won two straight SB's over the Buffalo Bills in '92-'93. I wonder if that meant that Irvin and Smith had better games then Reed and Thomas?? Gee, I'll have to ask the writer of that article.