Trade?

Fezmid

I'm in a keeper league. I have Rivers as my starting QB and Warner as my backup.

I have Moreno, Steve Jackson, Fred Jackson, Willie Parker, and Reggie Bush as HBs... So I'm weak there.

A trade offer came in for Matt Cassel and Felix Jones for Warner.

He also has LeSean McCoy and Ray Rice as backup HBs - along with Ronnie Brown and Michael Turner. So I'm thinking Felix Jones might be too risky after the injury, but I don't know if he'll give up on of the others...

My receivers are Roddy White and Colston -- two possible keepers for next year.

Thoughts?

CW

I'm in a keeper league. I have Rivers as my starting QB and Warner as my backup.

I have Moreno, Steve Jackson, Fred Jackson, Willie Parker, and Reggie Bush as HBs... So I'm weak there.

A trade offer came in for Matt Cassel and Felix Jones for Warner.

He also has LeSean McCoy and Ray Rice as backup HBs - along with Ronnie Brown and Michael Turner. So I'm thinking Felix Jones might be too risky after the injury, but I don't know if he'll give up on of the others...

My receivers are Roddy White and Colston -- two possible keepers for next year.

Thoughts?

CW

well, how many players do you get to keep each year? either way, i'd probably counter with Cassell & Rice for Warner. Warner has little value in a keeper league, so you should try to maximize your return now while you've got the chance.

well, how many players do you get to keep each year? either way, i'd probably counter with Cassell & Rice for Warner. Warner has little value in a keeper league, so you should try to maximize your return now while you've got the chance.

We only get to keep 4.

We only get to keep 4.

personally, i would probably do a deal for Rice, Brown or Turner with Cassell as a toss in. that would give you 2 potential keepers at RB, 2 at WR and 1 at QB. i would rather have 2 RB for keepers as opposed to 2 WR since WR are usually more abundant, but at least you would have enough talent to make a decision with. of course the trade would help you this year as well by getting a more every down RB.

personally, i would probably do a deal for Rice, Brown or Turner with Cassell as a toss in. that would give you 2 potential keepers at RB, 2 at WR and 1 at QB. i would rather have 2 RB for keepers as opposed to 2 WR since WR are usually more abundant, but at least you would have enough talent to make a decision with. of course the trade would help you this year as well by getting a more every down RB.

That's what I countered with last night -- Fred Jackson and Warner for Cassel and one of those HBs (well, I didn't ask for Turner because I know he's really high on the guy).

We'll see what happens...

How many QBs do you start? I don't give Cassel any value whatsoever in you're keeper format, as there is no way you would keep him with Rivers. I think I would just try and get the most you can possibly get for Warner, and I think you should be able to get more than Felix Jones

How many QBs do you start? I don't give Cassel any value whatsoever in you're keeper format, as there is no way you would keep him with Rivers. I think I would just try and get the most you can possibly get for Warner, and I think you should be able to get more than Felix Jones

You'd think -- but nobody seems to want him for some reason....

I've used Warner as my OT player all season -- if the game ends in a tie, we look at the OT player, highest score wins. Basically guarantees me that if we tie, I'll win.

But I'd rather get a good HB for him... Tried trading for Ricky Williams or Ronnie Brown, and both were turned down. <_<

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.