Time to bring in a 3rd QB

Now That Edwards is out. Isn't it time to bring in another QB. He has another concussion. Thats 2 in less than 16 games. Should you start thinking about getting someone else here?? Look Edwards will not play this week, maybe a few weeks, I think the bills need to get another guy.

Now That Edwards is out. Isn't it time to bring in another QB. He has another concussion. Thats 2 in less than 16 games. Should you start thinking about getting someone else here?? Look Edwards will not play this week, maybe a few weeks, I think the bills need to get another guy.

hell lets try rotating the QB's for each play (like rotating guards) during the game ..they won't perform any worse and it will sure confuse the **** out of the D's :ph34r:

Whom should they bring in? Who is available? Then who do you drop from the roster to sign him?......Roscoe? then when Hardy comes back you drop another?

I dont want to see us sign another right now. Play Ryan the next two weeks or so. If he improves and we start to win keep him there. We have enough of an issue with Hardy comming back. If Roscoe is going to remain inactive drop him. If they dont want to drop him then play him. It seams to me that there is an inside issue with the man and the coaching staff. I believe the whole "I want to play more" has effected his game. What do we do there should be the discussion