Defensive scheme from last week.

Was it just me or were we uncharacteristically showing a bunch of different defensive looks for much of the game on Sunday? Particularly on passing downs. It seemed to me that we were blitzing much more often, disguising blitzes better, had much more pre-snap movement to confuse the offense, etc. We were also showing multiple looks with everyone that was in the box standing up, which we hadn't done much, if at all, the first 5 weeks of the season. Maybe Fewell feels more comfortable making these kind of calls when Pos is actually out there on the field making sure that everyone understands their roles on each play? Sanchez was bad on Sunday, but I think our defensive looks, especially on passing downs, had a lot to do with it. It seemed much more varied and unpredictable than usual. Which is great to see. Anyone else notice anything like this?

Was it just me or were we uncharacteristically showing a bunch of different defensive looks for much of the game on Sunday? Particularly on passing downs. It seemed to me that we were blitzing much more often, disguising blitzes better, had much more pre-snap movement to confuse the offense, etc. We were also showing multiple looks with everyone that was in the box standing up, which we hadn't done much, if at all, the first 5 weeks of the season. Maybe Fewell feels more comfortable making these kind of calls when Pos is actually out there on the field making sure that everyone understands their roles on each play? Sanchez was bad on Sunday, but I think our defensive looks, especially on passing downs, had a lot to do with it. It seemed much more varied and unpredictable than usual. Which is great to see. Anyone else notice anything like this?

I don't think it is a different scheme... both this week and last week we were going against quarterbacks that suck like our own have for the past decade - although Sanchez is simply a rookie who hasn't seen alot who has not played in the cold much, if at all. Knowing that these QB's cannot read coverages well when pressured, Fewel put in some risky blitz packages designed to hurry them into mistakes.

Against a veteran QB we would have been eaten alive ala Arizona last year.