Roscoe?

rpcolosi

does anyone have a link, or has anyone heard if he's been traded? This would indicate a smart front office, so I doubt its true, but here's hoping.

and for anyone who says fitz should start over trent, you are dumb. Trent would have won this game for us. he was 5-5 before going out. Fitz played pretty poorly, but Sanchez was REALLY bad. we won because our secondary played well, that is it. fitz was about as good as our run defense.

does anyone have a link, or has anyone heard if he's been traded? This would indicate a smart front office, so I doubt its true, but here's hoping.

and for anyone who says fitz should start over trent, you are dumb. Trent would have won this game for us. he was 5-5 before going out. Fitz played pretty poorly, but Sanchez was REALLY bad. we won because our secondary played well, that is it. fitz was about as good as our run defense.

Trent and Fitz both suck, but the offense had a different feel to it with Fitz, he seems to have better pocket sense, and be able to make something happen. Of course he underthrows most of his passes....

No chance we would have won with TE. You forget he got knocked out on 3rd down.... He converts 3rd downs at a stunning clip of 25%! 1 in 4. Let's see how Fitz does with a full week of practice.

No chance we would have won with TE. You forget he got knocked out on 3rd down.... He converts 3rd downs at a stunning clip of 25%! 1 in 4. Let's see how Fitz does with a full week of practice.

back to the original point - whats up with roscoe?

also 3rd and 2 we should be running...

back to the original point - whats up with roscoe?

also 3rd and 2 we should be running...

They've got to be trading Roscoe, please be trading him. I felt so comfortable with Freddy back there returning kicks. The punt he fair caught in OT Roscoe would have played differently I'm sure. Roscoe would have tried to make a play to show everyone how awesome he is. With Hardy coming back, trade this guy and get a draft pick.