Idea for Wildcat

Bufcomments

you all are missing the most glaring QB option for the "Cat Dick"....Moorman has proven on many occasions to be a deep threat QB with speed and after the lick he took at the Pro Bowl, we know he isn't fragile.

Moorman is too good to risk him to injury even though he is our best QB :wallbash:

Since you guys at OBD are not going to trade Roscoe, might as well use him..... please read before laughing

Let Roscoe be in the Wildcat as QB, he was a former QB in high School.

Have Lynch on his Left, Jackson on his right, 2 TE set, Evans Single WR.

You can have 4 base plays from this formation,

run left or right with Parrish

run left or right with Jackson or Lynch OR

run a reverse with Lee, which is the only way he gonna get his hands on the ball anywoo..

run a rollout with an option to run or pass to Lee on a quick curl up.

I'm trying to help the Bills be creative

Tired of talking about all the problems lets help them do SOMETHING lol

no, this is not how the wildcat works. putting roscoe in as a running "qb" is just a half-field end around.

wildcat works for miami as a power rushing formation, and it most importantly is a different line formation where extra linemen (not tackles not TEs) are stacked to the same side as the full back and a runner who can break additional tackles runs behind a lead blocker. if your qb outruns his blockers he wont ever get to the second level.

here's a good article that breaks it down nicely:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10...-wildcat-works/

We won't run the wildcat or anything else successfully until we have an O-line that can block.

O-Line is irrelevant when Moorman is taking snaps from the punt formation...I just ran this on Madden '07...its foolproof

Guest dog14787
O-Line is irrelevant when Moorman is taking snaps from the punt formation...I just ran this on Madden '07...its foolproof

:unsure: