A serious question about the passing game

Steve in NY

Ok there's problems with this team everywhere. But I'm hoping some one who was at the game can answer this question. Watching on TV it's pretty hard to tell if guys are getting open unless the QB throws the ball their way. So my question is are these guys open? Is TE really afraid to throw it in there? Or are TO and LE just dogging it. The players and coaches know the answer but they will never say. But I think if you are at the game you can get a pretty good sense of where the problem is.

Ok there's problems with this team everywhere. But I'm hoping some one who was at the game can answer this question. Watching on TV it's pretty hard to tell if guys are getting open unless the QB throws the ball their way. So my question is are these guys open? Is TE really afraid to throw it in there? Or are TO and LE just dogging it. The players and coaches know the answer but they will never say. But I think if you are at the game you can get a pretty good sense of where the problem is.

i wouldn't have believed it if i had not seen it with my own eyes, but yes, owens was OPEN. a LOT.

I was at the game as well. T.O. played well - and he was WIDE OPEN several times, and Trent didn't even look his way. I took my 6-year-old son, and I was EMBARRASSED to even look at him. The poor child was so bored. And I was flabbergasted. Just amazed.

I drove from NJ for THAT??? I got to see my hometown and my mom, which are very important things --- but the Bills game was the lowlight, for sure.

The next statement is not about me. It's about every Bills fan out there, because I know there are a ton like me. Tru blue, die hard --- who spend hundreds of dollars on team merchandise, tickets, etc. just to watch that product. Ridiculous.

The front office KNOWS they've got us. No matter what they put out there, we will come. We are desperate for a winner. But, I'll tell you what: That's the last game I attend, until I see a significant difference out there. I'm not saying they have to win every game. But --- they have to play like they want to be there.

I was listening to Sirius yesterday, and Lions coach Jim Schwartz was proud of the team's effort. They lost to Pittsburgh, 28-20. The Lions were definitely in that game. With Culpepper starting. Ask yourself: What would happen if we played the Steelers??