Old Bills starting on other teams

Craiger93

I remember seeing a post awhile ago listing former Bills players on other teams, some starting no less.

I'm too lazy to look this up myself.

I know Jim Leonhard is with NYJ, today I saw Sam Aiken with NE, Jabari Greer with NO, and the list goes on.

Is this an indication on our Front Office that these players weren't "good enough" to make our roster but are playing well on other teams.

What does this say about our Front Office?

I agree we need to clean out the Front Office first!

I remember seeing a post awhile ago listing former Bills players on other teams, some starting no less.

I know Jim Leonhard is with NYJ, today I saw Sam Aiken with NE, Jabari Greer with NO, and the list goes on.

Is this an indication on our Front Office that these players weren't "good enough" to make our roster but are playing well on other teams.

I think any team can look and see former players on other teams. All of those you listed with the exception of Greer were nothing but Special Teams players here. It is the era of Free Agency and a salary cap, where you can't keep all the borderline players. Special teams are normally filled by starters and rookies/young players, you can't give big contracts to ST players.

Nate Clements, Antione Winfield, Pat Williams.........Sammy Morris, Derrick Dockary (he's better than the garbage we have now sorry folks), Jason Peters...etc etc

It was nice to see Robert Royal drop a pass today as usual....glad he's gone.

Nate Clements, Antione Winfield, Pat Williams.........Sammy Morris, Derrick Dockary (he's better than the garbage we have now sorry folks), Jason Peters...etc etc

It was nice to see Robert Royal drop a pass today as usual....glad he's gone.

Royal dropped at least two passes today, one a sure TD. Good to see he hasn't changed, that is one move that the current FO cant be criticized for, getting rid of him.