Derek Anderson: 2/17; 23 yards; 0TD; Win

stevestojan

As ironic as this may appear at first blush ... I would like to see T.O. and maybe another vet or two call them out. Do it in the locker room, or at practice, whatever ... Just have an NFL VETERAN yell at these guys. Have someone like Owens point out to them that he's played on winning teams and maybe point out that whatever it is these guys THINK they're doing, it isn't cutting it. I'm trying to picture how various past Eagles/Cowboys/49'ers coaches would've responded to this effort. The image I'm getting? It ain't pretty ...

As ironic as this may appear at first blush ... I would like to see T.O. and maybe another vet or two call them out. Do it in the locker room, or at practice, whatever ... Just have an NFL VETERAN yell at these guys. Have someone like Owens point out to them that he's played on winning teams and maybe point out that whatever it is these guys THINK they're doing, it isn't cutting it. I'm trying to picture how various past Eagles/Cowboys/49'ers coaches would've responded to this effort. The image I'm getting? It ain't pretty ...

Only problem is that if it's TO that does it, it can be spun as TO just "being TO". Needs to be maybe Stroud or McGee. I think that they are the only vets that have been performing and aren't injured that have the credibility to make an impact