Hello Rock Bottom

I didn't hear any 'FIRE DICK' chants today, which was upsetting, but not nearly as upsetting as the 3 hours of my life that I just wasted watching this filth.

Dick has to go, but I cannot fathom Bob April taking control of the ship. April's men have now single-handedly given away 2 games. What's an Owner & GM to do?

I didn't hear any 'FIRE DICK' chants today, which was upsetting, but not nearly as upsetting as the 3 hours of my life that I just wasted watching this filth.

Dick has to go, but I cannot fathom Bob April taking control of the ship. April's men have now single-handedly given away 2 games. What's an Owner & GM to do?

THE FANS HAVE GROWN ACUSTOM TO LOSING. WHY NO FIRE DICKS TODAY??????????????????

Hire that ousted Raiders assistant. He's used to getting punched in the mouth, a perfect fit for this team.