Dear Bills front office

What you saw today is not Buffalo Bills Football. In case you in the front office forgot we reside in Buffalo. We fans are hard working, loyal and caring people. Did you all forget this? To us fans we are watching a shell of our beloved Bills, Hell even ex-players (D. Talley) see's it. Could you look in the mirror and ask yourself is this Bills football? You know the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Our team is currently a read and react defense, and a confuse itself offense. We should be a ram it down your throat and when you stack the line over the top pass offense and a pressure defense built to take atvantage of the buffalo weather. Instead we are a be off the receiver 15 yards on 3rd and 5 defense, and a run into the defense near the goaline offense. I and i'm no genius could run this team better.

One last thing teams take on the demeanor of their coach. So as i watched Dick with a glazed look it's no wonder we play with a glazed look.

What you saw today is not Buffalo Bills Football. In case you in the front office forgot we reside in Buffalo. We fans are hard working, loyal and caring people. Did you all forget this? To us fans we are watching a shell of our beloved Bills, Hell even ex-players (D. Talley) see's it. Could you look in the mirror and ask yourself is this Bills football? You know the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Our team is currently a read and react defense, and a confuse itself offense. We should be a ram it down your throat and when you stack the line over the top pass offense and a pressure defense built to take atvantage of the buffalo weather. Instead we are a be off the receiver 15 yards on 3rd and 5 defense, and a run into the defense near the goaline offense. I and i'm no genius could run this team better.

One last thing teams take on the demeanor of their coach. So as i watched Dick with a glazed look it's no wonder we play with a glazed look.

and wanted to add one more thing how about a high motor coach instead of high motor players

Guest dog14787

Dear Ralph Wilson

I am now hoping my football team loses to get rid of our poor excuse for a head coach.

You are forcing me, a die hard Bills fan to root for the Cleveland Browns this coming up weekend and every

day Dick Jauron coaches my football team and Russ Brandon remains our so called GM.

We the fans deserve better, we deserve a team we can root for with a coaching staff and GM who knows

how to win in this league and I personally hold you responsible for everything you are putting each and every

one of us through so just so you get this right, as long as DJ coaches my team, the Buffalo Bills,

I want then to lose.

and that's pretty F B-) ed up :lol:<_<

What you saw today is not Buffalo Bills Football

Yeah, it is. This is what it has morphed into. The FO is responsible for this mess. This is exactly what their arrogance and incompetence has reaped. They don't have a GM (RW is the defacto and absentee GM), and they don't have a plan, or desire, to reshape the organization and bring this team up to the top third of the league.

What they do have is a financial plan to keep the team ringing the cash register with a robust marketing strategy, caretaker coaches, and staffing the roster with cheap, young, marginal talent, while over paying older guys like Schobel, Kelsay, Mitchell, Stroud to pretend they're committed to winning.

Al Davis east has officially shut it down.

The mold and stench emminating from OBD that you see and smell is apathy and arrogance. They don't give two craps about you.

We all know the FO needs to be swept clean. That won't happen until the passing of RW. And, we don't know if they're going to be any better. It's all about revenue..... winning doesn't even even make a priority list anymore.

Here's what is painfully obvious to all of us that the front office hasn't figured out yet:

1. Football games are won and lost IN THE TRENCHES. When your team can't block pass rushers on offense or stop the run on defense, it makes no sense to make your major offseason investment in a 36-year-old wide receiver. Even if he is one of the best in the league, he's useless as teats on a boar if your QB spends most of the day getting sacked or throwing INTs in a panic or your defense if giving up tons of yards and points to a high school formation offense.

The Bills are penny wise and pound foolish!

2. The head coach and the QB are the brains of the team. They should be running the show with logic, intelligence, and a red-hot desire to win. Jauron should have been jettisoned last year for his horrible, namby pamby, play-it-safe game-day decisions. Edwards looks like he has no confidence what-so-ever, and every defense in the league knows he is Captain Checkdown. This is a horrible combination.

Yeah, it is. This is what it has morphed into. The FO is responsible for this mess. This is exactly what their arrogance and incompetence has reaped. They don't have a GM (RW is the defacto and absentee GM), and they don't have a plan, or desire, to reshape the organization and bring this team up to the top third of the league.

What they do have is a financial plan to keep the team ringing the cash register with a robust marketing strategy, caretaker coaches, and staffing the roster with cheap, young, marginal talent, while over paying older guys like Schobel, Kelsay, Mitchell, Stroud to pretend they're committed to winning.

Al Davis east has officially shut it down.

The mold and stench emminating from OBD that you see and smell is apathy and arrogance. They don't give two craps about you.

We all know the FO needs to be swept clean. That won't happen until the passing of RW. And, we don't know if they're going to be any better. It's all about revenue..... winning doesn't even even make a priority list anymore.

What I'm getting at is I think we have gone so far from what made our Bills not only watchable but good it makes us crazy. We need as fans to remind this FO that were not dumb or stupid. We know that Run and stop the Run wins superbowls and gimmicks only hide problems with teams