I wold love to hear what the defensive gameplan was today

Max997

because the gameplan today looked exactly like the gameplan last week, and the week before, and so on

how in the world did they not stack the line to stop the run and force Henne to beat them....instead this team comes out and plays the same exact way every week with no gameplan but the same result

and what was the offensive gameplan...did we see any different plays attacking a particular part of the dolphins defense or did the plays look exactly like they have the first 3 games which consists of what, about 8-10 total plays

this is one of the worst coached teams I have ever seen....i honestly think I would rather have Rich Kotite coaching this team then Jauron, at least Kotite was smart enough to hire someone like Bud Carson

A new QB so you knew they were going to run. So allowing 250 yards is not good. But then again, with the O stinking up the joint to simply amazing levels left the D on the field far too long. Part of the defensive lack of performance falls on the offense.

HAHAHAHAHAHA gameplan???? there was no gameplan out there. i dont care if there was alot of injuries on the defensive side of the ball, these guys still collect a huge chunk of change to fill in if needed and there isnt a person on the team today that earned their paycheck. embarrassing, just disgusting. and to think i actually paid directv to be able to watch that game. Thank you bills, almost a decade of paying 300 plus dollars for headaches and upset stomaches on sundays :w00t: