Is Parrish?

I don't know, but it seems to me that Parrish is not himself, and I don't think

that he is nursing and injury or anything, is he laying down some?, pissed about

them trying to trade him, lack of opportunities, his lack of production, not being compensated,

enough, or is it just lack of motivation? I realize, that it usually isn't wise to do that, so WTH is

it then with him? Maybe our ST have slipped as well, accounting for his struggles on KR & PR's.

Trent rarely throws his way any more, is he washed up or what? Why can't we use him like

NE uses Welker? Use him or lose him.

He's not good.

We cant use roscoe, so why have him? He would be a huge weapon with almost any other team.

Can you say Ice Cube Mcneil? Except roscoe is a better receiver.

Parrish is uncoverable on short outs, digs, slants, etc. But we dont run those patterns. I am amazed how each successive offensive coordinator is unable to include some of the staples of offense in his playbook. We have two running plays.

Clearly, Jauron is the problem. Three offensive coordinators are less likely have the same problems.

LOL. Good bye credibility.

I don't like Parish for anything other than punt returns. He is too easy to knock down. I have never seen him break a tackle. He seems to get knocked down by a hand waving near him. I have no problems trading him.

Agreed. The periodic suggestions that he is another Welker or Santana Moss waiting to be discovered are completely ridiculous. Wes Welker is absolutely tough as nails, breaks tackles, runs great routes, finds the open zones. SM is not just fast, he knows how to run patterns (one mistake and the DB is dead meat) position his body in space, etc... It makes no sense to compare a gadget player/punt returner with great receivers. Nothing against RP. Its not his fault he is not someone else.