$35 Nylon Mesh Real Stitched Reebok Jerseys ... SWEET

MClem06

So a friend pointed me onto www.fashionlineshop.com for this deal. $35 per jersey with Free Shiping!! They are Nylon Mesh, real stitched numbers and names. Field like jerseys. THey're probably made in China but what isn't these days so I dont' care. My buddy just got one the other day of Adrian Peterson cause he's a Vikes fan and they are sweet.

Happy shopping. They are up and down with their website and shipping takes about a week. Safe Paypal payments. Anything to help other Bills fans out! I just bought me and my wife a whitner and an evans in the blue throwbacks.

Squish the FISH!!!

So a friend pointed me onto www.fashionlineshop.com for this deal. $35 per jersey with Free Shiping!! They are Nylon Mesh, real stitched numbers and names. Field like jerseys. THey're probably made in China but what isn't these days so I dont' care. My buddy just got one the other day of Adrian Peterson cause he's a Vikes fan and they are sweet.

Happy shopping. They are up and down with their website and shipping takes about a week. Safe Paypal payments. Anything to help other Bills fans out! I just bought me and my wife a whitner and an evans in the blue throwbacks.

Squish the FISH!!!

Did you lay eyes on them? I'm thinking of ordering

Squish the FISH!!!

5 posts, hello owner of the website