Bills and Beers!

Check it out here, or search "Bills and Beers" on the iTunes store and hit "subscribe."

We had a sick amount of listeners last week, so thanks to all the Stadium Wallers for tuning in, and thanks to those who have passed it on to their friends!

On this week’s episode:

1. How will our battered defense hold up against their run-attack?

2. Lynch makes his triumphant return to a struggling offense.

3. Who is your least favorite current NFL player?

4. Who will play Marshawn Lynch

GO BILLS!

Good show. I agree with most of the discussion. I too would like to see more of Freddy and Marshawn in at the same time. It could slow the blitzing and QB pressure not knowing whether it will be run or pass. Plus it would be adding yet another playmaker for their D to account for. Hopefully the light will come on for Trent and he will get the ball to the WR's.

My favorite player to hate: Bret Favre. Not for what he's accomplished but for the saga we've all had to endure the last couple years. It's tiring. All time is Bruschi but you did say active.

Marshawn's actor = Predator

27-17 Bills. The Bills play with a lead in the second half and forces them into the passing game.

P.S. TO gets a TD and has a better post game interview. Ha!

Good show. I agree with most of the discussion. I too would like to see more of Freddy and Marshawn in at the same time. It could slow the blitzing and QB pressure not knowing whether it will be run or pass. Plus it would be adding yet another playmaker for their D to account for. Hopefully the light will come on for Trent and he will get the ball to the WR's.

My favorite player to hate: Bret Favre. Not for what he's accomplished but for the saga we've all had to endure the last couple years. It's tiring. All time is Bruschi but you did say active.

Marshawn's actor = Predator

27-17 Bills. The Bills play with a lead in the second half and forces them into the passing game.

P.S. TO gets a TD and has a better post game interview. Ha!

OldGuy, we're going to have to skype you in one of these weeks!

Check it out here, or search "Bills and Beers" on the iTunes store and hit "subscribe."

We had a sick amount of listeners last week, so thanks to all the Stadium Wallers for tuning in, and thanks to those who have passed it on to their friends!

On this week’s episode:

1. How will our battered defense hold up against their run-attack?

2. Lynch makes his triumphant return to a struggling offense.

3. Who is your least favorite current NFL player?

4. Who will play Marshawn Lynch

GO BILLS!

If the Bills play March one Inch. Then they need their heads examined. Fast Freddy Jackson is a way better all purpose back...period! :bag: