Philly is 2-1 But got blown out by the Saints

Lenigmusx

Look, last week sucked! Let's not panic though. The Saints had a much more difficult time with Buffalo than the did with Philly. I really believe this team is pretty good. I think Gregg Williams had alot to prove and he really did a good job. It would seem that Trent still has a hard time with the 3/4 when he hasn't planned on facing it. I think that is where Williams really deserves some credit. New Orleans is typically a 4/3 "D" but Gregg decided to make an adjustment and use the 3/4 because it has given Edwards fits so far in his career. I also believe the coaching staff wimped out on the 4th and 1 call. The Parish fumble really hurt as well. If clock management had been better it would have been tied at 10 late in the 4th quarter. Also I really felt the Zebra's changed the momentum of this game in the 4th quarter. The call that really hurt us was the 1st Bryan Scott face mask. It would seem that Scott grabed the receivers shoulder pad but was flag for a face mask. This then put N O in scoring position and they are the best "O" in the league. 17-7 was too much to recover from at that point in the game. All of these things aside Buffalo was in the game late in the 4th quarter even though the final score doesn't indicate that. This team could be 3-0 with a couple of breaks here or there. I think we will come back the next two weeks a do well! If we can be 3-2 going into the NY game we will be alright. do give up yet remember Philly is 2-1 and looked great this past week even though N.O. made then look like a JV squad.

Look, last week sucked! Let's not panic though. The Saints had a much more difficult time with Buffalo than the did with Philly. I really believe this team is pretty good. I think Gregg Williams had alot to prove and he really did a good job. It would seem that Trent still has a hard time with the 3/4 when he hasn't planned on facing it. I think that is where Williams really deserves some credit. New Orleans is typically a 4/3 "D" but Gregg decided to make an adjustment and use the 3/4 because it has given Edwards fits so far in his career. I also believe the coaching staff wimped out on the 4th and 1 call. The Parish fumble really hurt as well. If clock management had been better it would have been tied at 10 late in the 4th quarter. Also I really felt the Zebra's changed the momentum of this game in the 4th quarter. The call that really hurt us was the 1st Bryan Scott face mask. It would seem that Scott grabed the receivers shoulder pad but was flag for a face mask. This then put N O in scoring position and they are the best "O" in the league. 17-7 was too much to recover from at that point in the game. All of these things aside Buffalo was in the game late in the 4th quarter even though the final score doesn't indicate that. This team could be 3-0 with a couple of breaks here or there. I think we will come back the next two weeks a do well! If we can be 3-2 going into the NY game we will be alright. do give up yet remember Philly is 2-1 and looked great this past week even though N.O. made then look like a JV squad.

This is my first post on TBD -- I'm soooo excited. To the point --> I've been a Bills (born in Rocha-cha, NY) fan since I was 9 years old (1988) who currently resides in Philadelphia. The thing about the Saints v. Eagles game was even though the score was lopsided because of turnovers the Eagles BACK-UP QB in his 1st career start passed for almost 400 yards. On the other hand, the Bills offense looked horrible the whole game and Trent has never even thrown for 300 yds and deserves the "captain checkdown" label. I get so excited before every Bills season and always have hope. Even though they tore my heart out week 1, I was ready to billieve that this was going to be their year. After this week, I'm ready to give up on the season -- if they don't win the next two games vs. Miami and Cleveland I'm done watching for the year and fully believe that they will need to clean house starting with "Tricky" Dick Jauron right down to Captain Checkdown.