TO press conference

DerrickO

I have got to hand it to Owens.He is really keeping his cool even when the reporters are trying to start some ****.

If he does blow up I do not blame him.Is he even in the game plan?

I would love to see him go up to one of those smart ass reporters and punch him in the face.

tell you what...when the ball is hiked start counting. Unless TO can get downfield and open in about two seconds Trent Edwards will be running for his life or on his ass. Without an offensive line there IS no passing game. TO did drop a couple, so he isn't in the best position to blow smoke.

tell you what...when the ball is hiked start counting. Unless TO can get downfield and open in about two seconds Trent Edwards will be running for his life or on his ass. Without an offensive line there IS no passing game. TO did drop a couple, so he isn't in the best position to blow smoke.

If you're referring to yesterday, I wouldn't pin this solely on the OL. Trent missed some reads and didn't react well to the blitz. On one play, Owens was matched up against a linebacker and Trent didn't see it. I've been a fan of Trent since he started playing, but he needs to step it up and make the reads a QB needs to make.

I am not the world's biggest T.O. fan and haven't really agreed with the signing since it happened, but I have to tell you the Buffalo media were as*holes yesterday, just trying to get him to say something to start a controversy. I am sure he has been directed by Drew Rosenhaus not to say anything negative, but he did a good job not going off on the media who tried everything they could to get him to talk bad about Edwards or anyone else. T.O. has done a ton of stupid stuff in his career, but holding back yesterday was commendable. If you are going to criticize a player when he does something stupid, give him credit when they hold their own like he did yesterday.

Trent didn't have a great game yesterday, but it wasn't that bad considering the blocking. No QB in the league is going to be able to have a consistent downfield passing game when you have less than 2 seconds to get the ball off. He was in trouble in the backfield before Owens or Evans could even get downfield. You are never going to be able to air it out downfield without time for the play to develop.

T.O. did do a good job at handling his business at the PC. Funny how Buffalo's "media" - Jerry Sullivan - can be heard losing his cool before T.O. does. Keep your head up T.O.!

Sullivan = POS

I don't normally wish bad things on others, but I would laugh my ass off if an athlete takes offense to one of Sullivan's smarmy, combative comments/questions and knocks him the !@#$ out.