Yeah, Who Cares About Experience on the O-Line?

VJ91

"Obviously there's going to be some growing pains, and they will just keep getting better," coach Dick Jauron said of the offensive line. "But they're going to struggle. ... It wasn't pretty. I was proud of the way they fought."

Yes sir, that's just what you want to hear from the head coach that allegedly is in his "make it or break it" season, referring to the all important O-Line! :wallbash: Gee, after they looked so good against those tough Bucs last week, how dare I complained about how inexperienced they are! I got flamed pretty good for that after such a feel good win.

Well, now that our old friend Gregggg Williams earned himself a game ball by making our kids look foolish against his veteran D-Line and package of zone blitzes, who wants to defend how talented the kids on our line are today?? :doh:

And oh by the way, nobody is confusing the Saints defense with the Ravens or the Giants D this season either. And AVP, who needs your excuses? I saw his fat face sitting up there in the booth. What the heck does he mean, he didn't come up with the right answers? Here's one answer, run some extra freakin' shot gun snap drills for Hangartner this week. If Edwards would not have had to pick up the ball from rolling back to him on almost every important shot gun snap in the 4th quarter, he might have been able to complete some important 3rd down passes to keep a couple important drives alive. How complicated is that, Alex?

And of course, despite the fact the Bills were within 10 points well into the 4th quarter, AVP joined the ranks of the idiots before him calling the plays, in abandaning the running game just because they didn't average 9 yards a carry all freakin' day. Instead, when just one or two long time consuming drives with the simplest of running plays could have won the game for his struggling offense and valiant defense, he just continued to put Edwards into the shot gun, continued to have Hangartner roll the ball back to him, and continued to have Evans and Owens run long routes down either side of the field when he knew damn well the line was not giving Edwards the time to throw them the ball.

Yeah, I would say you failed at finding the right answers Alex. :thumbdown:<_<

oh well...the ravens seem to have the problem licked.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wilson...uick-study.html

I notice they are considering moving him to LEFT tackle since the present one is injured. Hmmm..I thought the geniuses thought he could only play Right tackle in the pros...despite his outstanding college career at left tackle.