How about Fewell and McNabb?

I am mentally and emotionally drained with this effen team. I feel like I have abused women syndrome. Hopefully that’s no offense to anyone but I’m serious. I sit and wait every week for a bunch of guys who make WAYYYY more money than me to make me feel like crap all week just to do it over again. Unless Edwards starts acting like a real leader and playing like Drew Brees next week which is highly doubtful, then I never want to see his face ever again. I do understand the idea of trying to have some type of consistency because right now we are in the midst of the rebuilding phase of a rebuilding phase that we started when Jim Kelly left. I really dont want to draft a quarterback so that we can wait 3 years to find out he sucks just so we can be drafting Matt Barkley 3 years from now. I may be still in my post game depression but tell me what you think about keeping the staff in place other than trading a high draft pick for Donovan McNabb and promoting Fewell to head coach? Would that make the team worth watching next year?

I am mentally and emotionally drained with this effen team. I feel like I have abused women syndrome. Hopefully that’s no offense to anyone but I’m serious. I sit and wait every week for a bunch of guys who make WAYYYY more money than me to make me feel like crap all week just to do it over again. Unless Edwards starts acting like a real leader and playing like Drew Brees next week which is highly doubtful, then I never want to see his face ever again. I do understand the idea of trying to have some type of consistency because right now we are in the midst of the rebuilding phase of a rebuilding phase that we started when Jim Kelly left. I really dont want to draft a quarterback so that we can wait 3 years to find out he sucks just so we can be drafting Matt Barkley 3 years from now. I may be still in my post game depression but tell me what you think about keeping the staff in place other than trading a high draft pick for Donovan McNabb and promoting Fewell to head coach? Would that make the team worth watching next year?

We need an offensive coordinator with balls (Jim Kelly??) and a tough coach that plays not as soft as we play now. Look at what rex Ryan has done for the NY Jets and see how sanchez plays. Can you imagine what Jim Kelly would have done if Evans and TO were his wideouts???? Screw the checkdons boys, go catch the friggin ball !!!!

We need an offensive coordinator with balls (Jim Kelly??) and a tough coach that plays not as soft as we play now. Look at what rex Ryan has done for the NY Jets and see how sanchez plays. Can you imagine what Jim Kelly would have done if Evans and TO were his wideouts???? Screw the checkdons boys, go catch the friggin ball !!!!

Jim Kelly was so cocky and had so much swagger. Trent dropped to the 3rd round for a reason I think we are starting to understand why. Great qb are not made they are born. We have have had quite a few qb around here lately that should have been aborted.

Donovan is a gimp - sadly, better than Trent - but a gimp all the same. Keep him "starting" in Philly until his legs fall off.

Seem like Philly has been trying to run him out of town for about 3 years I bet he can be had at the right price. It dosent hurt that Kolb threw for 300 yards and they have Vick and Garcia.