I hate the Bills and I hate you

SoCal Pat

In the NFL, teams that are improving show they can play with the big boys, but then find a heartbreaking way to lose, because of inexperience, etc. The next step is they start to finally close out the game with a win.

The problem is for 10 years or more (Music City Miracle onward) we keep coming back to the first step (after some dismal seasons and games) of almost winning, but we never get to the step where we finally win against the good teams. Will we ever get to that step again!!!!!

Coaches, players, and fans all have this in common in Buffalo: :thumbsup:<_<:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: + 2 more (won't allow more than 10 wallbashes)

12 in a row losses to the most despicable cheating* football team to ever infest this world, with the most annoying fans in the world. Even my 15 year old daughter can't stand the smirk of NE* fans any longer.

Guest dog14787
In the NFL, teams that are improving show they can play with the big boys, but then find a heartbreaking way to lose, because of inexperience, etc. The next step is they start to finally close out the game with a win.

The problem is for 10 years or more (Music City Miracle onward) we keep coming back to the first step (after some dismal seasons and games) of almost winning, but we never get to the step where we finally win against the good teams. Will we ever get to that step again!!!!!

Coaches, players, and fans all have this in common in Buffalo: :lol::P:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: + 2 more (won't allow more than 10 wallbashes)

12 in a row losses to the most despicable cheating* football team to ever infest this world, with the most annoying fans in the world. Even my 15 year old daughter can't stand the smirk of NE* fans any longer.

How about the smug, you can't beat us look on Randy Moss's face. :wallbash: ( had to take a wallbash from you)