Was I the only one......

Stl Bills

As soon as Leodis fumbled away the game all i could think was....."Well there it was, I was waiting for that to happen." How pathetic is that? This team is simply unbelievable when it comes to finding ways to lose football games. Not to start an overly negative thread but just to remind everyone, myself included, how many games we've found ways to lose post a heart breaker the bills have lost in the last 10 years......feel free to post an important game we've won if you'd rather...............

I'll start......

Jax defeats Bills on last second Wilford TD 2004

As soon as Leodis fumbled away the game all i could think was....."Well there it was, I was waiting for that to happen." How pathetic is that? This team is simply unbelievable when it comes to finding ways to lose football games. Not to start an overly negative thread but just to remind everyone, myself included, how many games we've found ways to lose post a heart breaker the bills have lost in the last 10 years......feel free to post an important game we've won if you'd rather...............

I'll start......

Jax defeats Bills on last second Wilford TD 2004

i was waiting for something to happen...when i saw leodis leaving the endzone, i started getting that sinking feeling