When will they annouce Maybin the starter vs. New England.

Pirate Angel

We have no chance of winning if we cant get to Tom Brady; we have all figured out by now Kelsay cant get to Tom Brady. Maybin may not be ready to start; unfortunately, besides Schobel none of our other ends are ready to start. Maybin has showed some great potential in the preseason we invested our 11th pick on him why hesitiate to put him in? He may suck against the run- so doesnt Kelsay. He may have missed some time but lets face it, hes not playing QB or WR, hes a defensive end, his jobs is to line up and any flickler of offensive movement, shoot your gap - its pretty basic. Part of this is because I really hate the idea of watching Kelsay loop 5 yards around the pocket on everyplay again.

We have no chance of winning if we cant get to Tom Brady; we have all figured out by now Kelsay cant get to Tom Brady. Maybin may not be ready to start; unfortunately, besides Schobel none of our other ends are ready to start. Maybin has showed some great potential in the preseason we invested our 11th pick on him why hesitiate to put him in? He may suck against the run- so doesnt Kelsay. He may have missed some time but lets face it, hes not playing QB or WR, hes a defensive end, his jobs is to line up and any flickler of offensive movement, shoot your gap - its pretty basic. Part of this is because I really hate the idea of watching Kelsay loop 5 yards around the pocket on everyplay again.

Maybe when Kelsey gets cut?....seriously though i agree with you. I also think Nic Harris should be starting over Ellison. Maybe when the cuts come out we can see things clearer?