I know it's only a half...

This is going to be a painfully long season. The only thing I am left wondering right now is who is going to get fired for Jouron or Shoenert? The O-Line is so bad - keeping Peter's for the extra $5 Mill seems like a bargain right now.

Sorry - this is a B-A-D team right now....

This is going to be a painfully long season. The only thing I am left wondering right now is who is going to get fired for Jouron or Shoenert? The O-Line is so bad - keeping Peter's for the extra $5 Mill seems like a bargain right now.

I couldn't agree more. PAINFUL.

IF DJ doesn't get canned after this performance he'll be the coach all year. The team is unprepared to play!

Looks like the same f'n team as the past 3 painful years

Offense is less exciting then watching paint dry

Defense plays in the "bends but breaks" style

It has to be some sort of cruel punishment that Jauron and his pathetic coordiators are still here

IF DJ doesn't get canned after this performance he'll be the coach all year. The team is unprepared to play!

They weren't game planning, other than that I can't defend anybody Trent looked awful didn't have time to look better but on the positive Maybin got a sack and I believe it was against the first team. We still have 2 weeks maybe the O-line will jell and everything will start clicking by week 4. Maybe too late for playoffs but not for winning record 10-6. Owens, Schobel, and a jelled offensive line will make a big difference Edwards isn't all of the sudden a bad qb this team just isn't clicking.

Just bought NFL tix again, too bad. All I can say is start fitz he is playing at a higher level. 2 nd string d is hitting harder than starters

Yes what wisdom now if only the rest of the teams in this league will play their second teamers we could make the super bowl.

IDIOT :censored::wallbash:

They weren't game planning, other than that I can't defend anybody Trent looked awful didn't have time to look better but on the positive Maybin got a sack and I believe it was against the first team. We still have 2 weeks maybe the O-line will jell and everything will start clicking by week 4. Maybe too late for playoffs but not for winning record 10-6. Owens, Schobel, and a jelled offensive line will make a big difference Edwards isn't all of the sudden a bad qb this team just isn't clicking.

10-6??? Are you blind? This team wont win 4 games. They suck.

:censored: - It would take God to fix this team over the course of the next two weeks. At best - the team can hope to go 6-10 this year. Schobel is done. T.O. is good, but Edwards will not have any time to find him. Wear the rose colored glasses proudly, but the inevitability of drastic change....again....is here....New coach...new QB....it's all coming....

The Bills' starting defense kept the Steelers out of the endzone until almost the end of the 2nd half. Not too bad. And Maybin had a sack, which is awesome. I'd like to see Harris starting, though.

On offense, I'm starting to believe that Trent is sucktastic. The only saving grace for him is that Bell, if he gets healthy, will be playing LT, which will move Walker back to RT, and hopefully Butler will start at LG. That could be a pretty darn good line. Oh and TO's return will help.

:thumbsup:

The Bills' starting defense kept the Steelers out of the endzone until almost the end of the 2nd half. Not too bad. And Maybin had a sack, which is awesome. I'd like to see Harris starting, though.

On offense, I'm starting to believe that Trent is sucktastic. The only saving grace for him is that Bell, if he gets healthy, will be playing LT, which will move Walker back to RT, and hopefully Butler will start at LG. That could be a pretty darn good line. Oh and TO's return will help.

How in the hell will TO's return help if TE can't get him the ball. TE can't throw a ball to save his life.