LAMP - Pelotonia bike ride, 100 miles Sat 29 Aug

BuffaloBud

Looking for some good vibes and thoughts for tomorrow. I am riding 100 miles in the Pelotonia bike ride. This charity ride is raising funds for the Ohio State U Comprehensive Cancer Center, the James Cancer Hospital, and Solove Research Institute. Weather forecast does not look great (50% chance of showers), but my mind and body are ready.

Unfortunately, I could not find a Buffalo Bills cycling jersey to wear.

Thanks.

Shameless edit: The Pelotonia web site is Pelotonia. My rider profile number is 3657.

Post ride update: I want to thank those that helped keep the rain away from the ride yesterday. Day started out grey, damp, and windy. As soon as we started to clear Columbus proper the skies started to clear and a good tailwind was provided. Couple of real challenging climbs in the Hocking Hills area, but all ended well in Athens. A cold beer, fresh hamburger, and a wide seat from a chair never felt so good. Looking forward to next year.

Looking for some good vibes and thoughts for tomorrow. I am riding 100 miles in the Pelotonia bike ride. This charity ride is raising funds for the Ohio State U Comprehensive Cancer Center, the James Cancer Hospital, and Solove Research Institute. Weather forecast does not look great (50% chance of showeres), but my mind and body are ready.

Unfortunately, I could not find a Buffalo Bills cycling jersey to wear.

Thanks.

That's AWESOME! I'll keep my fingers crossed about the weather (freaking Ohio)!