Saturday's Game Against Pittsburgh Important

Kenwick

The next to last preseason game is the typical game for starters to see at least a full half. All teams try to rest key starters on the final PS game. Playing the world champs constitutes a fair assessment of the Bills capabilities to date. Not that we'll see a whole lot of new plays, just how well we execute 'bread & butter' type plays. i.e. if Casey Hampton and Chris Hoke own Hangartner and Wood, we'll be in a world-o-schiitt!

Maybe we will be astounded, and see the Bills whip out a cornerback blitz. Or possibly, a QB under center with a couple of quick snap handoffs to the up back up the middle. Just to keep the opposing DL thinking about different possibilities. And not always teeing off.

Maybe.

The thing that is disturbing is that there should be a sense of urgency on this coaching staff and the players. Makes me wonder if there really is a win or else ultimatum at OBD. If there is, all the more reason Jauron should go. Jerry Angelo really knew what he was doing in Chi-town...

This preseason game is going to tell us a lot more about the Bills than any other.

Hopefully we have seen the worse. Can the starters get much worse than what we have seen? It has been pretty bad so far this preseason. I can not wait till the Bills are at full strength with T.O. , Maybin and Byrd all starting ... Maybe the losing will stop.

I am tired of all the excuses by the coaches. So far they have been totally out coached...

The team lacks aggressiveness ... They are in no way cohesive on offense of defense...They seem to be to laid back like their head coach.

The coaches have to remember... this could be their last year ....

This Sunday we should find out if the most important player on the team can step up.... if not, we are in for one very long losing season again......Go Bills ...

I think this could be the MOST important game of the season. IF we don't show toughness and an ability to compete it's done - over. The player's will get that and realize it's not going to happen this season. A very bad message and very bad feeling!