Rotoworld - A little rough on our TE's?

angrygnome

I was looking up some info for my fantasy league draft and stumbled on a story about the Bills TE situation. According to Rotoworld, Schouman is expected to start week one. No big deal, I expected it to be so. But they ended their entry with a fairly good dig at the tight end corps. It struck me as weird as I haven't seen many instances where the site makes these kind of remarks.

Third-year pro Derek Schouman is expected to start for the Bills at tight end in Week 1.

Schouman, a former seventh-round pick, is the most versatile of the Bills' tight ends, while rookie Shawn Nelson is the best pass-catcher. Derek Fine also figures to be in the mix as a blocker as the team replace Robert Royals. Maybe if the team combined all three into one player they'd have something useful.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...625&id=4432

Not necessarily disagreeing with the statement, but I have not read them a whole lot recently, are they starting to throw out these kind of remarks? It seems majority of the news sites now are becoming more opinion based than fact based. Anyone got a recommendation for unbiased sporting news reporting?

Other than this wonderful board, of course.

They just read an article from this morning and regurgitated what the TE coach said.

TE Article D+C

That is ALL ROTOWORLD EVER DOES!

Sorry for the shout, but this drives me up a wall. Rotoworld trolls the internet newspaper sites of various teams and repackages the news. This is perfectly useful for info on other teams, but to post Bills info from rotoworld here merely repeats things anyone on TBD has already read....