A Average Fans View of Saturdays Game

Kenwick

I live in Ocala, Florida... I follow the Bills via the Internet and TV....

What I saw Saturday night was a big improvement over the Carolina Game.....

All three quarterbacks seemed to have good control in the No-Huddle Offense. The coaches have them playing a steady change of pace, throwing the defense off balance. They were huffing and puffing in the first quarter. Some times the snap took 8 seconds to get off and other times 25 seconds..... They could not subsititue to get fresh players in. If the game were on a hot Sunday afternoon the opponents asses would have been dragging a lot earlier......

We do have great runners with each a little different then the other. I am impressed with Omom

Our 4 TEs are a lot better than last season...I impressed with Stupar

Our receivers know their jobs and catch...(Bills need to trade Parish for a 3rd round pick) They are loaded at WR

(next years draft is loaded with overall talent) a extra pick is very important

Our offensive line showed improvement...I love the 3 Commandos of Levitre, Hangartner, and Woods as starters

I would have included Bell but he does not start......

The O-line did not pull much Saturday. All the running yards seemed to have come between the tackles. When the Commandos start to pull they will be even better. They have what is needed to be great. It will open up the offense even more......The talent is there.......They will be impressive soon than later..

If this unit excels the Bills can make the play offs after all. The Defense and special teams are already good enough to make the playoffs...... The coaches seem to be a lot better too...... So far I am impressed with the team. It will be a exciting club to watch this year........ I gots me Pop Corn Ready.... too

Didn't realize Carolina was a state. Maybe I need a Rand McNally.

Yes, you do need one. Then you will realize Carolina is TWO states. But only one is a Smoky Mountain state.

What Carolina game? Can you see into the future?

:thumbdown:

But,

:)

It's not like he didn't say he was an average fan, using the internet, etc...

I think most people here missed the first drive on offense due to NFL Network buffoonery. What I liked was the very first play from scrimmage: Lynch up the middle over Wood for 6 yards(right behind Wood :beer: ). Then, on the second first down, Lynch off the left side for 5 yards. Both of those plays were straight up smashmouth. They went right at them and knocked them back. We simply have not seen that from any Bills O line in a loooooooong time.

On that first drive, the O line was knocking their D line back 2 yards on every snap. Man for man, they were beating them. It seemed like they took a step back from that later in the game with more passing plays being called. Also, on the first drive, they were very predictable, and even though the O line was doing it's job, the Bears LBs got wise to it and started making plays.

:beer:

But,

:)

It's not like he didn't say he was an average fan, using the internet, etc...

Actually, he said he was "A Average" fan. :thumbdown:

I think most people here missed the first drive on offense due to NFL Network buffoonery. What I liked was the very first play from scrimmage: Lynch up the middle over Wood for 6 yards(right behind Wood ;) ). Then, on the second first down, Lynch off the left side for 5 yards. Both of those plays were straight up smashmouth. They went right at them and knocked them back. We simply have not seen that from any Bills O line in a loooooooong time.

Yes, I missed that drive. I have been looking for a little smash mouth. Thanks for the info.