My camp notes for August 13

reginald

1. Schobel looks not big (almost like safety size). legs are small too. However, he easily beat Langston twice in the same series. Langston blatantly held him both times to prevent the would be sack.

2. #87 Shaine Smith had a rough night. Dropped at least three passes, needs to put on weight/more strength.

3. My most surprising observation of the night was, I watched a defensive end chop down and with good speed impressively swoop around a tackle at least twice in a the same series of drills, then took a helluva freaken beeline to the quarterback, it was #71 Ataefiok Etukeren. The guy is an excellent looking athlete...he could be a player.

4. the rookie tight end, Nelson might be the real deal. he looks big on the field, not thin by any means. He made a nice running catch over the middle where he had to turn 180 degrees & go up somewhat for the ball, and he kept his momentum turning/moving forward in a straightline, for a nice run after the catch.

5. Linebackers are very athletic. seem to be on the small size overall. For a couple of guys who have never seen action, Harris has long arms with big hands. he looks pretty good. Bowen looks solid also.

6. Leodis is a thoroughbred.

7. Beast Mode looks stout/relaxed/rugged.

Was a great night!

1. Schobel looks not big (almost like safety size). legs are small too. However, he easily beat Langston twice in the same series. Langston blatantly held him both times to prevent the would be sack.

2. #87 Shaine Smith had a rough night. Dropped at least three passes, needs to put on weight/more strength.

3. My most surprising observation of the night was, I watched a defensive end chop down and with good speed impressively swoop around a tackle at least twice in a the same series of drills, then took a helluva freaken beeline to the quarterback, it was #71 Ataefiok Etukeren. The guy is an excellent looking athlete...he could be a player.

4. the rookie tight end, Nelson might be the real deal. he looks big on the field, not thin by any means. He made a nice running catch over the middle where he had to turn 180 degrees & go up somewhat for the ball, and he kept his momentum turning/moving forward in a straightline, for a nice run after the catch.

5. Linebackers are very athletic. seem to be on the small size overall. For a couple of guys who have never seen action, Harris has long arms with big hands. he looks pretty good. Bowen looks solid also.

6. Leodis is a thoroughbred.

7. Beast Mode looks stout/relaxed/rugged.

Was a great night!

Any and all comments from first hand observers are always welcome and appreciated. Thanks for relaying your observations :rolleyes: