Give Roscoe a Chance

AF88Bills

This season I really hope the Bills try to get Roscoe more touches. Just think if they had him, Evans, TO, and Lynch on the field at the same time....there's a possibilty for a big play every play.

Unfortunately, the staff seems to thinks Reed brings more to the table than Roscoe. Parrish brings the possiblity of an uncoverable slot reciever...ala AzHakim when he was with the Rams, Dantel Hall with the Chiefs, and Wes Welker with the Patriots.

I think by DJ sticking with Reed as the slot reciever, it reflects his conservative attitude again. Just a couple of years ago, it seemed as if Reed had the dropsies, and everyone wanted him gone. Now he's an average player at best.....so put Roscoe in and let's see what he can do.

This season I really hope the Bills try to get Roscoe more touches. Just think if they had him, Evans, TO, and Lynch on the field at the same time....there's a possibilty for a big play every play.

Unfortunately, the staff seems to thinks Reed brings more to the table than Roscoe. Parrish brings the possiblity of an uncoverable slot reciever...ala AzHakim when he was with the Rams, Dantel Hall with the Chiefs, and Wes Welker with the Patriots.

I think by DJ sticking with Reed as the slot reciever, it reflects his conservative attitude again. Just a couple of years ago, it seemed as if Reed had the dropsies, and everyone wanted him gone. Now he's an average player at best.....so put Roscoe in and let's see what he can do.

roscoe is a great punt returner who sucks at eveything else. he can't get separation at the line, and he dances around to much with the ball

roscoe is a great punt returner who sucks at eveything else. he can't get separation at the line, and he dances around to much with the ball

What makes you think he sucks at everything else?...he get's 1, maybe 2 of those WR screens called a game... and his punt returns. He is able t get plenty of separation from the slot position.

My point is we really don't get much from Reed other than a good blocker and a some OK possession receptions. They need the ball into the hands of folks that scare the other team. Reed doesn't do that.

All we are saying is: Give (fill in the blank) a chance.

give (blank) a chance.