Aaron Maybin...

Major Mud

Do you think Maybin was watching the game thinking, Man id love to be in there playing right now?...I sure hope so. I hope it lights a fire under his a$$. I want this kid signed and in camp. It would have been nice to see what he has. As evident we still had no pass rush in that game. Time to see what the # 11 pick can do. With 4 games left in the preseason if he signs soon he can get in 3 games.

Do you think Maybin was watching the game thinking, Man id love to be in there playing right now?...I sure hope so. I hope it lights a fire under his a$$. I want this kid signed and in camp. It would have been nice to see what he has. As evident we still had no pass rush in that game. Time to see what the # 11 pick can do. With 4 games left in the preseason if he signs soon he can get in 3 games.

Jenkins signed, and Raji is close. We picked a winner!

Jenkins signed, and Raji is close. We picked a winner!

This is why the NFL should have a rookie slotted salary. Give these guys a standard contract based on where they are picked. Why should a player who has never taken a snap in the NFL get paid like an All-Pro? Earn your next salary by showing up, playing good, then cash in. But the NFL and MLB are lacking in this area. And it would also end rookie holdouts, but i have a feeling that wont happen until the next CBA. If at all.