Who should Ralph and Bruce campaign for

major

Bruce and Ralph will campaign for some other Bills legends to be put in the hall of fame tonight during their speech. That being said, who do you think each will throw their support towards (Reed or Tasker)?

Bruce and Ralph will campaign for some other Bills legends to be put in the hall of fame tonight during their speech. That being said, who do you think each will throw their support towards (Reed or Tasker)?

That is a tough question. My vote would go to Tasker. Only because I feel like Reed will have a better opportunity to make it on his own merit. He just may have to wait a little while.

Good question.

I think Andre is overdue, he was the second best WR of his generation besides Jerry Rice IMO

He should get in within the next 2 years just by his numbers alone.

I think they should lobby for Tasker, he had just as much input on the field during the Super Bowl run we had and like they say special Teams is 1/3 of the game.

Tasker won't get in without some serious lobbying.....if I were Bruce , Marv, Jim and Ralph I would lobby hard for Tasker, and you know they will :lol:

Tasker. I start to buy into all of the Tasker doesn't belong in the hall stuff, and then I go back and watch his highlights. On WGR last Tuesday morning they were talking about this, and said something to the effect of his notariety being based on the fact that he was on Superbowl teams. I think his play would have been noted if he had been with a perrenial loser during his career. His motor was running all of the time, and it was all out effort. If Tasker is not in the Hall, no special teams player should be.

I'd love Tasker to get and have been saying that for years.

WRs have a hard time because game is constantly changing so WRs are compared not just with their contemporaries but the current WRs.

Jack Kemp is the one who should be pushed for by the old timers committee.