Ralph Wilson Seating ?

muffmonster

I plan on going to a game this year, and from the looks of what I want to spend at this point, it is either; endzone or somewhere up in the 300's. Last Bills game I attended I was the Broncos comeback 09/30/90 in Rich Stadium (I was 10), and we were way, way up.

Does anyone have any feedback on either sections? I like the looks of 121-123, but have never been in the endzone and I am not sure about being able to see most of the game.

I wasn't sure where to post this question, hopefully this is the place.

I plan on going to a game this year, and from the looks of what I want to spend at this point, it is either; endzone or somewhere up in the 300's. Last Bills game I attended I was the Broncos comeback 09/30/90 in Rich Stadium (I was 10), and we were way, way up.

Does anyone have any feedback on either sections? I like the looks of 121-123, but have never been in the endzone and I am not sure about being able to see most of the game.

I wasn't sure where to post this question, hopefully this is the place.

As a season ticket holder, my seats were in section 101 which is right under the scoreboard. Not the best seats, but for the price we paid they were fine, plus you get opposing fans to screw with all game. :rolleyes:

The 300 level seats are fine, you can see everything on the field but I don't feel like you quite get the experience up there. The 100 level endzone seats are better for the experience, but you don't really see the plays as well as you'd like to.

Hope I helped at least a little bit. Wherever you sit, enjoy the day!

Always sit in the lower bowl. The view from the upper decks is fine, but there's no "ambiance."

I am down for the "ambiance" and "experience", so I'll see what I can find on the endzone side opposite the Scoreboard. May not see every play, but sounds like a more fun.

Thanks for the replies.

I sat in Sec 123 during the Boys' game and it was a great experience. You can't see the other side of the field too great but you have the scoreboard that is just MASSIVE to see everything from. This year I got seasons in Sec 308 but have never been up there before. But whatever you do, enjoy the hell out of it!

I've been in the tunnel end zone (123 my 1st year, 121 my 2nd and 3rd years, 122 ever since)for my entire 14 years as a season ticket holder...love it...only thing I'd change is move closer to the field

Thats funny that you bring up those sections....I see a guy with the name "The Philster" Bills jersey in those same areas