Monday Night Opener Roll Call

I plan to head down on saturday afternoon. I am going to enjoy boston for the day before heading down to foxborough monday morning.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I was at Bills/Pats last year and was surprised at how many Bills fans were there. No one bothered me at all, probably since we don't ever beat them. I think you'll love the stadium, but getting out of there is a real mess. Plan on sticking around for a few hours after.

I've done a good bit to offend Pats fans during any number of the Bills' losses at NE, but they don't ever cause too much trouble. It probably depends on where you're seats are, but for the most part, they don't cause much trouble. Likely because our franchise has been irrelevant on the field for 10 years.

Been to Gillette two of the last three years for the Bills games and will be going this year as well. Pats fans are pretty subdued. Maybe cuz they beat us all the time. Then again, I haven't been to a stadium that rivals the Ralph. I did go to Philly 2 years ago for the Bills game and it was calm there also. Probably cuz we were both out of it.

Find the Bills backers tailgate. It was a complete rage last year. I brought my buddies that are Pats fans and they had a blast. They were thoroughly impressed. Stadium is pretty nice. Outcome usually sucks but hopefully that will be different this year.

I plan to head down on saturday afternoon. I am going to enjoy boston for the day before heading down to foxborough monday morning.

I'm there for the first time this year. One other Bills fan and 2 Pats fans are going. Should be fun.

Take the train fom Boston to Foxborough and be careful

This pats fan says you shouldn't have a problem with the fans. People usually watch the game avoiding any type of trouble because turning the wrong way can cause your season tickets to be revoked. Check out the new patriots/new england football hall of fame at the stadium. It's a great take for fans of any team.