Need suggestions for which site to use.

Dr. Fong

I would like to run an auction league with a salary cap. Does anyone have any suggestions for a site that will allow you to manage that without the extra burden of having to keep track of the salary cap on your own?

I believe Yahoo! sports has a salary cap league option, I would start there. It may be your best bet if you want to host without paying anything.

If you are willing to spend to host consider checking out www.myfantasyleague.com That site allows you to pretty much customize anything you could ever want.

I hope this helps.

I believe Yahoo! sports has a salary cap league option, I would start there. It may be your best bet if you want to host without paying anything.

If you are willing to spend to host consider checking out www.myfantasyleague.com That site allows you to pretty much customize anything you could ever want.

I hope this helps.

Thanks man. I don't mind paying, but I want it to have certain features. I'm off to check out myfantasyleague.com and see if I can figure out if they have what I need. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks man. I don't mind paying, but I want it to have certain features. I'm off to check out myfantasyleague.com and see if I can figure out if they have what I need. Thanks a bunch.

I used it MFL last year with great results. My league has very odd scoring and it is 100% customizable. I've never used it for keeping track of salaries though. Used just excel for that. I can vouch that it is worth the money though.

Used just excel for that. I can vouch that it is worth the money though.

Yeah I've done that in the past and it's a big pain in the ass. I was hoping to find one that will do it for me. I'm looking at myfantasyfootball.com right now and it's pretty deep, but I don't think quite what I need. Maybe what I need just doesn't exist.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.